Following recent advice from NSW Health and the NSW Government restrictions that currently apply across all of NSW we wish to inform our customers that Regular Route and School Bus Services will continue to operate as normal as determined by Transport for NSW.
NSW Health Advice for children travelling to school:
- All staff operating vehicles are required to wear a face mask
- All students aged 13 years and over are required to wear a face mask at a public transport waiting area or in a vehicle being used to provide a public transport service in line with the public health order
- Children aged 12 years and under are encouraged to wear a face mask whilst using public transport in line with school operational levels. For schools within areas under stay-at-home restrictions, face masks are recommended for children aged 12 years and under whilst using public transport
- Wherever possible students should be transported to schools by private vehicle to minimise mixing en route to school. Restrictions on carpooling may apply
- Students are encouraged to sanitise their hands prior to entering and after exiting transport vehicles
We do encourage all our customers to follow the NSW Public Health Orders. Consider your travel options and use your private vehicle if you can. If you have to use public transport:
- Plan ahead as there will be changes to your usual trip.
- Wear a face mask – Face masks are mandatory on public transport across NSW, including taxis, rideshare and hire cars.
- Look for the green dots – Sit or stand where you see a green dot on public transport.
- Avoid non-essential travel
- Avoid travel to Greater Sydney unless essential AND people will need to observe the stay at home order when they go back home
Keep up-to-date with the latest COVID-19: travel advice and information at Transport for NSW (TfNSW).
Keep up-to-date with the latest NSW Government information on COVID-19