PART-TIME & CASUAL BUS DRIVERS
Are you looking for work in the Wollondilly region? We are seeking bus drivers for either regular part-time work or on a less regular call-in casual basis.
Picton Buslines is a dynamic, long established bus operator in the growth area on the south western outskirts of Sydney. Currently operating a fleet of twenty eight modern buses at Picton, serving the wider Wollondilly area and north into Camden, Narellan and Campbelltown.
If you like working with people and have good customer service skills, then casual bus driving may be the job for you. Picton Buslines is looking for enthusiastic people with good customer service skills to work as Casual Bus Drivers.
- A Medium Rigid (MR) licence or above.
- A Drivers Authority (DA) from Transport for NSW (If you don’t have a DA we can assist suitable applicants to obtain one).
- A Working With Children Check from Services NSW
- Successful applicants will be paid $36.00 per hour + $16.48 per day allowance
- Working with a modern and clean fleet of vehicles
- Working in a safe and supportive workplace
- Some flexibility in the rostered hours worked each week
Picton Buslines is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Print and complete the employment application form and forward to the Picton Buslines Manager at email@example.com. If you have any questions or queries, please contact us on 02 4677 1564 for assistance.